Have you ever gauged how you think and feel about money. How is your mindset impacting how much you make?
Do you want more of it, or do you feel like you have “enough” and are ashamed of wanting more?
Do you feel like you’re capable of making more money—millions, even, or do you feel hopeless when you think about your financial future?
Jen Sincero’s book “You Are a Badass at Making Money” breaks down the 6 most common mistakes people make with how they think about money.
- They feel greedy for wanting more money
- They have a “lack-mindset,” which means that if one person gains more money, it takes away from another.
- They feel negative about their financial situation, and this negativity manifests into their reality
- They put out “bad” energy when dealing with money—i.e. underpaying an employee, hustling someone, or stealing.
- They think “There’s no way I can afford that” instead of asking, “How can I afford that?”
- They are hoping to get rich, but they don’t have a specific financial plan to make it happen.
Oftentimes, the way we think and feel about money is deeply ingrained in us by our upbringing and environment, but like with anything else, our mindset shapes our reality.
By changing our conscious and subconscious relationship with money, we can attract more of it into our life.
Remember, you are a badass at making money. You just have to believe it.