We made it to Orange Beach!
Ten hours + with a toddler in the car was something I was extremely worried about, but Lily did amazing.
Here’s a few things we did that made the trip so much easier:
1. We took an RV! Highly recommend with children
2. Stretch breaks at parks
3. iPad: fully charged & some videos were downloaded in case we hit patches of no signal
4. Lots of toys
5. Coloring books & sticker books
6. Lots of snacks
7. Nap times and sleep times all planned out
8. White noise app on my phone to help Lily sleep